Brisbane Whale Watching
Just 30 minutes north of Brisbane, on the Redcliffe Peninsula, is the luxury whale watching vessel so you don’t have to travel hundreds of kilometres to enjoy this natural wonder.
Your captain Kerry Lopez is recognised as the only woman captain, skippering a whale watching venture in the South Pacific Rim. Her crew are skilled dedicated seamen who will assure you a pleasant and sound whale watching adventure.
Brisbane Whale Watching has been successfully operating tours from Redcliffe for over eight years. 2003 saw the operation of a brand new vessel. Eye Spy represents the ultimate in ‘whale friendly’ design. Purpose built for whalewatching this locally built 30 metre catamaran is a three million injection into the Tourism Industry. Eye-Spy is fully air-conditioned and can carry over 300 passengers. Six outdoor viewing decks and indoor floor to ceiling glass will significantly enhance the whalewatching experience.
Activites and Experiences at Brisbane Whale Watching
- Cruising Cruise on the high speed catamaran.
- Animal Viewing Whales and Dolphin viewing.
- Marine Animal watching View whales and dolphins.
- Car park Ample car parking is available.
- Checkin Desk The check-in desk is located on board boat.
- Public toilet A public toilet is located at the jetty.
- Waiting Area A waiting area is located at the jetty.
- Adventure Experience ocean travel.
- Educational Educational commentary while on board.
- Environmental View whales in natural environment.
- Marine View various marine mammals at times.
- National Park Marine Park.
- Nature based Whale watching, cruise natural environment.
- Relaxation Relax and unwind while on tour.
- Water based Entire tour on boat.
- Wildlife Whales in natural environment.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- Air-conditioning The boat is air-conditioned inside.
- Commentary Commentary throughout day about the local area and the whales.
- Drop off Bus transfers available.
- Host/Hostess Up to three or four host/hostesses.
- Meal Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
- Meet & Greet
- Pickup Bus transfers available.
- Toilet A toilet is available on board the vessel.
- Cruise Ship High speed Catamaran.
Accommodation In Redcliffe City
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Redcliffe City.
More Tours In Redcliffe City
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Redcliffe City.