Dolphin Wild – Island Cruises
Go Wild With Dolphin Wild! Join Dolphin Wild on a cruise of discovery where you will experience the spectacular beauty of Moreton Island and its Marine Park. Moreton Bay is home to a variety of marine animals such as playful dolphins, huge turtles, shy dugongs and the majestic humpback whale passes through these waters from June to November.
The guided snorkelling tour is comparable to the Great Barrier Reef snorkel either Flinders Reef: which has the highest number of coral and fish species out of all sub-tropical reef systems, or the Tangalooma Wrecks with its myriad of marine species including Wobbegongs, Coral and fish tame enough to eat from your hands.
Snorkelling, boomnetting, eco-tour, fish feeding, fishing, beach time, morning tea, smorgasbord lunch with chicken and prawns and tropical fruit platter is all included. A day full of excitement, adventure and spectacular scenery. A day not to be missed.
Activites and Experiences at Dolphin Wild – Island Cruises
- Cruising Moreton Bay Marine Park Explorer – cruise the marine park and visit Moreton Island and the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Sightseeing Moreton Island and Moreton Bay Marine Park and the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Snorkelling Guided snorkelling tours of the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Swimming At the white sandy beaches of Moreton Island.
- Walking Beach walking – time to explore the island at your leisure.
- Water-based Boom netting – exhilarating and refreshing, snorkelling and swimming.
- Checkin Desk
- Public toilet
- Active On offer for participation boom netting, snorkelling, fishing, swimming.
- Adventure Unspoiled beaches, marine wildlife, coral reefs.
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Beach Moreton Island Tangalooma Wrecks beach – white sandy beaches, clear blue swimming water.
- Cruise Full day cruise. Moreton Island and Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Diving Snorkelling.
- Eco Tourism
- Environmental Moreton Bay Marine Park and Moreton Island National Park and environmental commentary.
- Island Moreton Island is the destination.
- National Park Visit Moreton Island which is declared a national park.
- Nature based The cruise is environmental and nature based – very informative about this unique environment.
- Reef Snorkelling is available at the famous Tangalooma Wrecks – a beautiful reef home to a myriad of subtropical fish.
- Water based The cruise, activities and sights are all based around the pristine conditions of Moreton Bay Marine Park and Moreton Island.
- Wilderness The area is totally unspoiled and protected.
- Wildlife Abundance of marine wildlife.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Brisbane Marketing
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Diners Club
- Money Order By arrangement.
- Drop off
- Meet & Greet
- Cruise Ship 42 foot fly bridge power catamaran.
Accommodation In Redcliffe City
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Redcliffe City.
More Tours In Redcliffe City
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Redcliffe City.