Calypso Reef Charters
Calypso is a family owned and operated company providing daily reef cruises from the Marina Mirage, Port Douglas. Calypso travels daily to three breathtaking sites on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
Our fast, stable and comfortable vessels all have large deck areas and spacious saloons. Specialising in snorkelling and diving, our experienced crew provides friendly and professional service.
Unwind while you snorkel, admire the coral gardens and amazing marine life, take an introductory or certified dive or just relax on board and enjoy a refreshing drink – our boats are all fully licensed.
All cruises are inclusive of transfers from your accommodation in Port Douglas, morning & afternoon tea, tropical buffet lunch, interpretive reef talk, snorkelling equipment, guided snorkelling tour, stinger suits, wet suits and prescription masks.
Experience the Outer Barrier Reef with Calypso and explore the amazing corals and marine life without any crowds, we are committed to providing an exceptional reef experience. Private charters are also available.
Activites and Experiences at Calypso Reef Charters
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- Cruising Cruising to the Outer Barrier Reef.
- Scuba-Diving Resort/Intro – Diver Training
- Snorkelling Guided – Wetsuits and stinger suits for children from three to four years upwards.
- Marine Animal watching Snorkelling and diving.
- Car park Car parking available at the marina.
- Public Transport Public transport available at the marina.
- Public toilet Two toilets available on the boat.
- Taxi rank At Marina.
- Cruise Cruising to the Outer Barrier Reef.
- Diving Certified and introductory diving available.
- Flora and Fauna
- Marine Snorkelling and diving.
- Reef Great Barrier Reef.
- Relaxation Sunbake, swim, and enjoy.
- Water based Snorkelling and diving.
- World Heritage
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Tourism Tropical North Qld
- American Express
- Cheques Bank
- Diners Club
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Air-conditioning In vehicles and saloon on board boat.
- Commentary Welcome, safety briefing, and ‘Reef Brief’.
- Drop off At accommodation.
- Host/Hostess Host, hostess and dive crew.
- Meal Morning tea, afternoon tea and lunch.
- Meet & Greet On board boat.
- Pickup Pick-up from accommodation.
- Seat belts Seat belts in transport to and from the marina.
- Toilet Two toilets available on boat.
- Car For hotel transfers.
- Cruise Ship 76 foot dive vessel.
Accommodation In Port Douglas
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Port Douglas.
- At The Mango Tree
- Balboa Apartments
- Bay Villas Resort Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces
- BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park
- Boat House Apartments, The
- BreakFree Portsea
- BreakFree Reef Club
- Cayman Villas Port Douglas
- Coral Sea Villas
- Dreamcatcher Apartments
- Driftwood Mantaray On Macrossan
- Executive Retreats – Bali Hai
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas
- Garrick House
- Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort
- Macrossan House Holiday Apartments
- Mandalay and Shalimar
- Mantra Aqueous on Port
- Mantra Links Resort
- Marina Terraces Holiday Apartments
- Martinique on Macrossan
- Mediterranean Port Douglas, The
- Meridian at Port Douglas, The
- Nautilus Holiday Apartments
- Nimrod Resort Apartments
- Oak Beach Cottage
- Outrigger Heritage
- Outrigger in the Village
- Outrigger On the Inlet
- Pavilions, The
- Pink Flamingo, The
- Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace
- Port Douglas Coral Apartments
- Port Douglas Outrigger
- Port Douglas Palm Villas
- Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel
- Port Douglas Queenslander, The
- Port Douglas Retreat
- Port Douglas Sands Resort
- Port Douglas Tropic Sands
- Port O’Call Lodge
- Radisson Treetops Resort and Spa Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas
- Regal Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas
- Ti-Tree Resort
- Tropical Nites Holiday Townhouses
- Tropical Reef Apartments
- Verandahs Port Douglas
- Villa San Michele
- White House, The
More Tours In Port Douglas
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Port Douglas.