Desert Awakenings offer a five hour tour away from the crowds, to a secluded sand due to watch the sunrise over Uluru-Kata Tjuta, in the company of an expert guide and a small group. The tour is designed to introduce you to the natural and cultural landscapes of this remarkable region.
Activites and Experiences at Desert Awakenings
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- Art Painting
- Animal Viewing
- Public toilet
- Waiting Area
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Eco Tourism
- Flora and Fauna
- National Park
- Nature based
- Soft Adventure
- World Heritage
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Central Australian Tourism Industry Association
- American Express
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
Accommodation In Yulara
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Yulara.
More Tours In Yulara
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Yulara.