Old Church Tarana Valley, The, Tarana
Nestled in the historic Tarana Valley, celebrated for its natural beauty, pristine rivers and streams and wonderfully clean air, you can find your very special escape from the rest of the world.
The Old Church is a 90 year old heritage listed building which has retained all of its original charm and more. With a sympathetic but stunning renovation it has become the areas most unique, stylish luxury accommodation. It provides the ideal self contained get away for up to two couples, and best of all, it is all yours, no other guests or owners to get in your way. So come and make yourself at home and relax.
The Old Church, Tarana Valley is simply the best kept secret over the mountains and is less than two and a half hours from Sydney.
The Luxury Appointments Include
– A beautifully warm sunroom leading onto a raised deck, both with spectacular views over the picturesque Tarana Valley
– An open fire place
– Beautifully comfortable beds (a king size bed upstairs and a queen size bed downstairs) both with electric blankets.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– A well appointed kitchen
– A quality bathroom with under floor heating, a large shower and double spa
An eclectic mix of sumptuous modern furniture, with interesting timeless antique pieces complete your get away surroundings so completely you may just choose to lounge by the fire all day or enjoy a book in the sunroom whilst taking in the view.
To ensure you can relax and get the best from your stay at The Old Church we also provide you with:
– A complimentary bottle of local wine
– A generous country breakfast/brunch basket
– Late Checkout up to 4:00pm is usually available (at no extra cost)
– We do not cater for children
– We are dog friendly
Activites and Experiences at Old Church Tarana Valley, The
- Adult Retreat
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Open fireplace
- Pay/Satellite TV
- TV/Lounge Area
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Tarana
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Tarana.