Murwillumbah Motor Inn, Murwillumbah
Murwillumbah Motor Inn is the perfect base for a holiday adventure, most accommodation needs and budgets are catered for in a friendly home away from home atmosphere.
The Murwillumbah Motor Inn is easily found, simply cross the Tweed River Bridge into Murwillumbah and drive 800 mtrs straight ahead. We are 300 mtrs from the main shopping area, yet off the main highways, assuring you of a peaceful nights sleep.
Our central location offers easy access to the full spectrum of holiday activities. Murwillumbah is situated on the banks of the beautiful Tweed River in the heart of the Tweed Valley Volcanic Caldera. It is centred by the magnificent Mt. Warning, the first place on the Australian continent to greet the suns rays each morning. The surrounding landscape consists of 5 World Heritage National Parks, from Byron Bay and Nimbin through spectacular Rainforests and the Queensland Gold Coast, all within a 40 minute radius.
· Top Quality Accommodation
· NO HIGHWAY NOISE – Situated off highway, Murwillumbah Motor Inn in the only Motel accommodation in town that is located from the busy Tweed Valley Way and is a short walking distance to town.
· Corporate Rates for Regular Business Clients
· Walking distance to Licensed Clubs and Restaurants
· Close to lots of fun and interesting Tourist Attractions
Breakfast and Dinner to rooms
Activites and Experiences at Murwillumbah Motor Inn
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Visitor Information Centre
- 3 1/2 Stars
More Accommodation In Murwillumbah
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Murwillumbah.