Moondarra Caravan Park, Mount Isa
Moondarra Caravan Park is the friendly ‘outback’ place to stay in Mount Isa. The park is an oasis in the outback where you can enjoy some fair dinkum country hospitality, where you will have room to relax and enjoy the native birds and animals, enjoy a barbecue with friends and swim in the pool. Take a short drive to the lake to try your hand at barramundi fishing. Go downtown shopping or just sit in the shade at your campsite.
Moondarra Caravan Park is the place to stay for one day, or a week or two. The choice is yours. Happy travelling.
Activites and Experiences at Moondarra Caravan Park
- Camp Kitchen
- Courtesy transfer Courtesy transfer to local clubs.
- Communal Refrigerator
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Caravan and Camping
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited QParks division.
- Outback Queensland Tourism
- Not Available
- Air Conditioning
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities – Limited
More Accommodation In Mount Isa
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Mount Isa.