Great Ocean Road Beachfront Motel, Peterborough
The Great Ocean Road Beachfront Motel is ideally situated on the Shipwreck Coast in Peterborough, at the western gateway to the Great Ocean Road. Adjacent to Port Campbell National Park and the Bay of Islands Coastal Park, the motel is just minutes by car to the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge. If you enjoy walking, you will enjoy the local trails through the Bay of Islands Coastal Park along the spectacular cliff tops of Peterborough, to the Bay of Martyrs and the Bay of Islands – both breathtaking sights at sunset. After a busy day sightseeing, relax in peaceful comfortable rooms and let the sounds of the ocean waves lull you to sleep. To start you off on your next day of adventure we can provide continental and cooked “country style” breakfasts to your room. The motel is appointed with AAA 3.5 star facilities, which include television, fridge, clock radios, electric blankets, reverse-cycle air conditioning, toasters, kettles, hairdryers and ensuite bathrooms in each of the rooms, everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Activites and Experiences at Great Ocean Road Beachfront Motel
- Adult Retreat Quiet location
- BBQ Facilities Free electric BBQs
- Car park Outside each unit
- Cots Available Free with linen too
- Iron In each room with ironing board
- Laundry Coin operated and powder available too
- Non Smoking Establishment All rooms are smoke free.
- Swimming Pool – Heated Outdoor solar heated
- Room Service Continental or hot breakfasts, served to your room
- Safety deposit box At Reception
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Flora and Fauna
- Food and Wine
- Health and Fitness
- National Park
- Nature based
- Science and Technology
- 3 1/2 Stars
More Accommodation In Peterborough
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Peterborough.
Tours In Peterborough
Experience some of the tours options around Peterborough.