Wogarno Homestead, Mount Magnet
Wogarno is a working sheep station where you can be part of daily life or relax and revitalise yourself. The station covers 152 000 acres of magical outback country.
Let us show you the comforts of homestead accommodation at its best, or you may prefer our modern shearer’s quarters or even to camp under the stars.
Wogarno is a popular location for artist workshops, photography groups, weddings, orchestras and concerts. The local flora and fauna attracts naturalists and botanists. There are a number of scenic bush walks waiting to be explored.
Activites and Experiences at Wogarno Homestead
- Farm/Station activity
- Bush Tucker
- Animal Viewing
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Communal Kitchen
- Cots Available
- Open fireplace
- TV/Lounge Area
- Caravan and Camping
- Farm/Station On a farm or station with the option to participate in the activities of the property.
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Remote Remote and usually uninhabited or sparsely inhabitd areas of Australia
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Mount Magnet
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Mount Magnet.