Norfolk Hotel, Fremantle
The Norfolk is Fremantle’s best small hotel. It captures the essence of Fremantle with good times, great music, cold beer, local wines and superb food – all in a relaxing environment.
Situated in the heart of Fremantle, our shady courtyards provide a beautiful environment to enjoy it all.
Our menu, crafted by Head Chef – Blair Cooper, ranges from traditional pub food to modern cuisine. The fish and chips – whiting fillets in sesame tempura batter is always popular, as are the fresh local scallops, seared and served on a spring vegetable risotto.
Our wine list is concise, with all wines available by the glass. All are premium Australian wines chosen for their varietal characteristics, rather than their brand. We have 15 beers on tap, something to please every palate.
Our music director, Phil Cooker, makes sure we have the best disc jockeys and local original bands Perth has to offer. Jose Padilla, Norman Jay, End of Fashion and Little Birdy have all thrilled a Norfolk crowd.
We have nine rooms upstairs for accommodation. They range from single rooms with shared facilities, to family rooms with ensuites.
Visit the Norfolk Hotel to experience real Fremantle flavour.
Activites and Experiences at Norfolk Hotel
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park