Port Mill Bed and Breakfast, Fremantle
Port Mill Bed and Breakfast is an award winning business right in the centre of Fremantle, where the hosts Alan and Janet Sammons provide a warm and friendly welcome.
Old limestone walls, quaint balconies, window boxes overflowing with flowers, the rippling sound of an inner courtyard fountain are all features of this beautiful property, which has an atmosphere reminiscent of an old country cottage.
The entrance to the property, through large black wrought iron gates off Essex Street, brings you into a beautiful courtyard where you would be forgiven for thinking that you had stepped into a bygone era!
The Old Port Mill, which forms part of the complex was most likely built by convicts in the mid nineteenth century and commenced operating as a flour mill in 1863.
The luxuriously appointed guest bedrooms have their own balcony providing interesting and varied views of Fremantle.
Each room has its own ensuite, television, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, fridge, iron, ironing board and extra pillows and blankets to ensure your total comfort.
As well as Bed and Breakfast accommodation, Port Mill now offers two self-contained apartments – ‘The Cottage’ which is situated within the Old Port Mill precinct and ‘The Studio’ – centrally located in Freo’s historic West End.
Fremantle’s cosmopolitan lifestyle is on your doorstep when you stay at the Port Mill Bed and Breakfast. Everything is close at hand, including the famous markets, cappuccino strip, the Arts Centre, a variety of restaurants, the Maritime Museum and of course the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Take time to explore “Freo”, as the locals call it – you won’t be disappointed!
Activites and Experiences at Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Car park
- Courtesy transfer
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Empty Nesters
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- Not Available
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing board
- Non Smoking Room
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park
Tours In Fremantle
Experience some of the tours options around Fremantle.