Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday, Airlie Beach
This property was voted Top in ‘Getaway Holidays’, ‘Short Breaks’ and ‘Destination Queensland’ – television. It has fantastic sea views over Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. A full organic breakfast is included. In-house massage, yoga and meditation are also available. They specialise in day trips and overnight sailing holidays as well.
Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast have their own in-house masseuse and tour desk where they can arrange the very best quality and value for money trips around the Whitsundays, 20 years of experience helps. They specialise in short break packages – for more details see their website.
They specialise in accommodation packages including fresh seafood, Sri-Lankan dinners, sailing adventures and sunset evening sailing, massage, yoga, organic chocolates and wine plus the very best organic breakfast in town.
John Sergeant and Sharini Kumarage are the owners and hosts of Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday. For many years they ran an organic business selling certified organic produce and organic meals. They know the difference in tasty and nutritious organic food. Their common interest in good food and healthy sustainable living and the love of the Whitsundays was what inspired them to bring the first Organic Bed and Breakfast to the area.
The Whitsunday region was home to the Aboriginal inhabitants – the Ngaro and Gia people. They also exhibit and sell original art and crafts made by the local Aboriginal people.
A delicious organic breakfast is included and there are fantastic sea views from the balcony overlooking Airlie Beach out across the islands. It is in a central location 200 metres to everything. Relax, they have an in-house masseuse, Yoga, on call and the very best organic food and drinks in town.
Activites and Experiences at Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Car park
- Communal Lounge There is a communal lounge/music area with a variety of music available.
- Communal Refrigerator
- Conference/Convention Facilities Maximum 12 people.
- Equipment Hire Television is available by request.
- Gardens in property
- Library There is a small selection of books available.
- Masseur/Masseuse There is an in house masseuse who uses pure essential organic oils.
- Outdoor furniture
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Tourism Whitsundays
- Visitor Information Centre Whitsunday Information Centre.
- Cheques Bank
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Not Available
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Internet Access
More Accommodation In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Airlie Beach.
- Affordable Whitsunday Accommodation and Cruises
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Myaura Bed and Breakfast
- Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Airlie Cove Resort & Van Park
- Airlie Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Backpackers By The Bay
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Best Western Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Best Western Mango House Resort
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
- Comfort Resort Club Crocodile Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Downtown Airlie
- Flametree Tourist Village
- Island Gateway Holiday Park
- Island View Bed and Breakfast
- Koala Beach Resort Airlie Beach
- Magnums Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday
- Mediterranean Resorts
- Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Portside Whitsunday
- Reefside Villas Whitsunday
- Sailz Boutique Holiday Villas
- Sea Star Apartments
- Shingley Beach Resort
- Toscana Village Resort
- Water’s Edge Luxury Apartments
- Whitsunday Moorings B & B
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Whitsunday Vista Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
Tours In Airlie Beach
Experience some of the tours options around Airlie Beach.
- Air Whitsunday Seaplanes
- Airlie Local Tours
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Classic Sailing
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Prosail Style Airlie Beach
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Tallship Adventures
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Whitsunday Marine Academy
- Aviation Adventures
- Aviation Tourism Australia
- Barefoot Cruises Australia
- Coral Trekker
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Mantaray Charters
- Ocean Rafting
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Islands, Reef and Dive
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Performance and Fun
- Oz Adventure Sailing – ProSail Maxi
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Sail and Dive
- Reef Odyssey
- Salty Dog Sea Kayaking
- Southern Cross Sailing Adventures
- Tallship Adventures