Collie Motel and Collie Forest Motel, Collie
Collie Motel and Collie Forest Motels are situated in the picturesque South West of Western Australia. The collie township is nestled in a valley in the Darling Ranges surrounded by forest. A two hour drive from Perth concludes with a delightful scenic drive over the Coalfields Highway.
Some of the many attractions to enjoy whilst in the Collie region include – bush walking (The Bibulmun Track), white water rafting (Collie River or Wellington Dam, fine food (Henri’s Restaurant), motor sports (Collie Motorplex)and of course the very comfortable three star accommodation of Collie Motel and Collie Forest Motel. With a choice of either standard or budget our conveniently located accommodation is ideal for an extended stay or just a stopover.
Collie Motel or Collie Forest Motel are just a short drive from the City of Bunbury and the towns of Harvey and Donnybrook.
Our complex of Collie Motel has 32 motel units with your comfort in mind. A standard motel room comprises of a well appointed bathroom, a bedroom with either queen or single bed, television/in-house videos, reverse cycle air conditioning, electric blankets, direct dial phones, tea/coffee making facilities, refrigerator, 75 designated non-smoking. Resident managers on site.
Henri’s Restaurant, our licensed restaurant aim to tantalise even the most discerning of tastebuds.
The food is suberb and the wine is from the local region. Relax and enjoy a leisurely drink before or after dinner. An excellent way to wind down after a busy day at work or sightseeing.
Collie Forest Motel is situated in a quiet peaceful location surrounded by bushland, you can enjoy breakfast with the birds. A short distance from the heart of Collie.
Each apartment has it’s own fully equipped kitchen with full oven and hotplate, microwave, cutlery, crockery and all utensils supplied for your convenience.
The apartments have spacious well appointed living areas, some with a separate bedroom, 75 percent designated to non smoking. A secluded barbecue area is avaliable for our guests to enjoy.
Both Collie Motel or Collie Forest Motel are the perfect places to stay in Collie.
Activites and Experiences at Collie Motel and Collie Forest Motel
- Bar Licensed bar on premises
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Dry Cleaning Dry Cleaning service available
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Non Smoking Floor Designated non smoking floors within the establishment
- Pay/Satellite TV Access to pay TV/movie/sport/news channels.
- Restaurant Licensed Restaurant with license to sell alcohol
- Room Service Room Service
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Food and Wine Tasting and/or purchasing renowned food or wine product
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- Relaxation Leisure
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- American Express
- Diners Club
- 3 Stars
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Electric Blanket Bed has an electric blanket
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Heating Heating in room
- In-house movies In-house movies available
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Telephone Telephone in room
- Rollaway Bed Rollaway bed available
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Collie
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Collie.
Tours In Collie
Experience some of the tours options around Collie.