Pinnacles Resort and Spa, Airlie Beach
Multi award winning Pinnacles Resort and Spa is the ultimate in five star luxury fully self-contained accommodation with magnificent Coral Seaviews. Each two and three bedroom apartment has its own Jacuzzi built into a large terrace while each one bedroom has its own inside spa tub.
Indulge yourself at Pinnacles Resort and Spa, ideally set in tropical landscaped gardens, offering easy access to the cosmopolitan town of Airlie Beach with its wide variety of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants.
The Whitsunday Islands, which are one of Australia’s foremost ideal holiday destinations, are right on the doorstep. Enjoy the splendour of the Whitsunday Islands, and the Great Barrier Reef on your doorstep. Sail the pristine waters of the Whitsunday Islands, take a dive trip aboard one of the diving vessels that departs Airlie Beach, or just relax and spend the day by the pool overlooking the township of Airlie Beach and out into the Coral Sea.
Pinnacles Resort and Spa is located in the heart of Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia. Located approximately 1125 kilometres north of Brisbane (12 hour drive) and 725 kilometres south of Cairns (eight hour drive).
With daily flights into the Whitsunday Coast Airport (approximately 35 kilometres) and into Hamilton Island (30 minute ferry trip), a holiday to the Whitsunday Islands is cheaper and easier than ever before.
The stylish Queensland tropical fully self-contained luxury apartments are unique and tastefully decorated; one, two and three bedroom apartments all have a spa and king size beds.
Whatever your holiday requirements, Pinnacles Resort and Spa will ensure your holiday experience is a memorable one.
Activites and Experiences at Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Best Western
- Gymnasium Air-conditioned.
- High Chair Available for hire.
- Non Smoking Establishment Guests are asked to smoke on balconies only.
- Swimming Pool – Heated 20 metre heated Wet Edge ozone pool.
- Tour Desk
- Health and Fitness Gymnasium and Day Spa at facility.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Tourism Whitsundays
- Sunlover Holidays
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 5 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Pay/Satellite TV
More Accommodation In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Airlie Beach.
- Affordable Whitsunday Accommodation and Cruises
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Myaura Bed and Breakfast
- Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Airlie Cove Resort & Van Park
- Airlie Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Backpackers By The Bay
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Best Western Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Best Western Mango House Resort
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
- Comfort Resort Club Crocodile Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Downtown Airlie
- Flametree Tourist Village
- Island Gateway Holiday Park
- Island View Bed and Breakfast
- Koala Beach Resort Airlie Beach
- Magnums Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday
- Mediterranean Resorts
- Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Portside Whitsunday
- Reefside Villas Whitsunday
- Sailz Boutique Holiday Villas
- Sea Star Apartments
- Shingley Beach Resort
- Toscana Village Resort
- Water’s Edge Luxury Apartments
- Whitsunday Moorings B & B
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Whitsunday Vista Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
Tours In Airlie Beach
Experience some of the tours options around Airlie Beach.
- Air Whitsunday Seaplanes
- Airlie Local Tours
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Classic Sailing
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Prosail Style Airlie Beach
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Tallship Adventures
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Whitsunday Marine Academy
- Aviation Adventures
- Aviation Tourism Australia
- Barefoot Cruises Australia
- Coral Trekker
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Mantaray Charters
- Ocean Rafting
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Islands, Reef and Dive
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Performance and Fun
- Oz Adventure Sailing – ProSail Maxi
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Sail and Dive
- Reef Odyssey
- Salty Dog Sea Kayaking
- Southern Cross Sailing Adventures
- Tallship Adventures