Matilda Country Tourist Park, Winton
Matilda Country Tourist Park are here to make your stay comfortable – whether in an ensuite air-conditioned cabin, a site for your own caravan or a spot of grass for your tent or swag.
They’ll set you on the right track about the region’s attractions, with brief talks at intervals throughout the day on what to see and do while you are here. They’ll draw you a mud map for your very own adventure out to the Lark Quarry Dinosaur Footprints and the views from the escarpment country.
From mid April to mid September, there will be nights where dinner is available around the campfire followed, when possible, by bush poetry and yarns.
Activites and Experiences at Matilda Country Tourist Park
- Barbecue Campfire dinners with bush poetry and yarns.
- Top Tourist Parks
- BBQ Facilities
- Office Services/Business Services
- Vehicle wash facilities
- Child Pool
- Entertainment Campfire dinners with bush poetry and yarns.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Public Telephone
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Caravan and Camping
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited
- Outback Queensland Tourism
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 3 1/2 Stars
More Accommodation In Winton
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Winton.
Tours In Winton
Experience some of the tours options around Winton.