Stoney Creek Farmstay, Eton
Situated in a 1000 acre valley Stoney Creek Farmstay is a working cattle property. Everything on the property is built in a rustic way and run on alternative energy. It’s a very quiet place, only the sound of nature can be heard and at night the sky’s ablaze with the brightest stars. Previous guest describe the place as being way out west but close to the coast. For people that have seen many of the beautiful beaches and island this is a great place to experience real Australian country life, where you’ll meet a genuine farm family and even a few friendly dogs.
Activites and Experiences at Stoney Creek Farmstay
- Birdwatching Surrounded by native bushland.
- Farm/Station activity Cattle Muster.
- Animal Riding Horse Riding Tours Available.
- Adult Retreat
- Car park
- Courtesy transfer From Peak Downs Highway Bus drop off point.
- Communal Kitchen For Budget Accommodation.
- Masseur/Masseuse Bowen Therapy available.
- Caravan and Camping Camping and Campervan sites.
- Flora and Fauna
- Nature based
- Only RTN (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Mackay Tourism
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Money Order
- Not Available
- Cooking Facilities – Limited
- Insect screens
- Open fireplace
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Eton
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Eton.
Tours In Eton
Experience some of the tours options around Eton.