Highland Valley Homestead, Burekup
Highland Valley Homestead nestled between hills and river in the Ferguson Valley region is less than two hours South of Perth and 20 minutes from Bunbury in the South West of Western Australia. This beautiful 1915 grand Australian Homestead has been meticulously restored and is now available for you to enjoy. A superb blend of old and new creates a stylish and elegant environment in which your mind and body have to space to unwind.
With four beautifully appointed guest suites featuring polished Jarrah floors,ornate pressed metal ceilings, handcrafted jarrah beds, stainless steel ensuite fillings and luxury linen, you will feel like your in your own exclusive hotel.
With expansive jarrah breezeways, verandahs and space, the perfect spot can be found to admire the beautiful established trees and gardens or the amazing views of steep valleys and hills dotted with grazing kangaroos. Why not pamper yourself in our day spa? We have a beautiful undercover outdoor hydrotherapy spa(once you’ve experienced one you’ll realise how wasted spas are indoor!). Sip on champagne and nibble on a fresh platter while admiring the magnificent views from your elevated spa deck. Swedish massage, aromatherapy massage or remedial massage will follow this – you choose your own pampering! And why not indulge in a deluxe facial or an Integra facial? For total relaxation and body balancing reflexology may be the ultimate for you. Tailor make your package from one hour, all day or overnight accommodation.
Included in the tariff is our delicious country breakfast.
Highland Valley Homestead is the perfect adult country retreat or getaway and is ideal for honeymooners, couples, singles and groups.
Why not break your journey by stopping over on the way to Margaret River? Once here you may not want to go any further! Luxury accommodation.
Activites and Experiences at Highland Valley Homestead
- Adult Retreat Suitable for adult getaways
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Library Library containing wide range of reading material available for guests use
- Masseur/Masseuse Massage available on premises or by arrangement
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Open fireplace Open fireplace within room
- Safety deposit box Safety deposit box available
- Spa Communal spa available for guest use
- TV/Lounge Area Communal area providing chairs and televison for guest use
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Food and Wine Tasting and/or purchasing renowned food or wine product
- Health and Fitness State of wellbeing in body and in mind
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Relaxation Leisure
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- 4 1/2 Stars