Walpole Hotel Motel, Walpole
Walpole Hotel Motel is in the centre of all tourist attractions in the south west. The Walpole district has so much to offer. Giant tingle trees, rugged coastline, flowering flats, rivers and huge granite outcrops. Close to the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk.
The Hotel has a bistro and a variety of motel sytle rooms.
Walpole is only approximately one hours drive from Pemberton and Denmark located in the South West of Western Australia.
Activites and Experiences at Walpole Hotel Motel
- Bar Licensed bar on premises
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available
- Public Telephone
- Restaurant Licensed
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Pub Stay No frills style hotel accommodation
- Relaxation Leisure
- Australian Hotels Association
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Not Available
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Non Smoking Room
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
More Accommodation In Walpole
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Walpole.
Tours In Walpole
Experience some of the tours options around Walpole.