Neergabby Organic Farm Bed and Breakfast, Gingin
Nestled in the meanderings of the Gingin Brook, built to withstand the passage of time but in the meantime providing every comfort and enjoyment to those who stay awhile, this is Neergabby Organic Farm.
The farm is located on Gingin Brook Road, midway between Wanneroo – Lancelin Road and Brand Highway, just over an hour from Perth.
Our bed and breakfast accommodation consists of two upstairs queen bedrooms, each with ensuite and private balcony.
There is also one downstairs twin bedroom with ensuite and French doors to the romantic cottage garden. No steps.
Outdoor spa in the corner of the garden-wonderfully relaxing under our magnificent night skies.
Walking trail through tuart trees and down to the Gingin Brook, bordered by paperbark and wattle trees. Frogs are a special delight.
Good selection of nearby dining venues.
Neergabby is minutes away from the Gravitational Wave Discovery Centre and the Southern Cross Cosmos Centre. A short drive takes you to wildflowers and art gallery, stunning beaches and coastal scenery, historic churches, bushwalking, canoeing or simply curl up by the fire or find a secluded spot in the garden to share with our birds and butterflies.
New Norcia, Chittering Valley, Yanchep National Park and the Pinnacles are just some of the options within a comfortable distance for a day excursion.
Dinner with us by prior arrangement only.
Activites and Experiences at Neergabby Organic Farm Bed and Breakfast
- 24 hour Reception 24 Hour Reception
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Games/Recreation Room Games/Recreation room with table tennis, pool table, chess and other board games
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Open fireplace Open fireplace within room
- Spa Communal spa available for guest use
- TV/Lounge Area Communal area providing chairs and televison for guest use
- Cultural Relating to specific cultures within Australia
- Eco Tourism Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation. Product fitting this experiencee have been awarded an Eco Tourism Accreditation
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Relaxation Leisure
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- 5 Stars
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Bath Bath available in bathroom
- Additional Bathroom Additional bathroom in an apartment or suite.
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Ceiling Fan Room has a ceiling fan
- Electric Blanket Bed has an electric blanket
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Games Computer games are accessible
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
More Accommodation In Gingin
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Gingin.