Pemberton Breakaway Cottages, Pemberton
Unwind in the peaceful forest environment of Pemberton in our self-contained two and three bedroom timber cottages, set amongst beautiful gardens on our sloping 19 acre farm overlooking our recently built lake.
Conveniently located five kilometres from Pemberton, we are bordered on three sides by state forest and a relaxed two kilometre walk to the beautiful Cascades; a two kilometre walk to where the Lefroy Brook cascades over a series of limestone shelves. We are also positioned on the Karri Forest Explorer Drive, a self-drive tour which takes you through majestic Karri forests, past farmlands and near peaceful waterways.
Alternatively, we have a short walk through the forest that surrounds us or you can relax to the sound of birdsong in your cottages with a view over our dam.
Our well-equipped cottages include open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area, toilet/bathroom, television/DVD/CD, slow combustion log fires, full gas stove, microwave oven, fridge and gas barbeque. Pemberton offers a wide variety of restaurants and cafes plus a well-stocked supermarket for you to self-cater or we can arrange a platter delivered to your cottage door with locally grown marron and trout, from a nearby restaurant. We also have Farmhouse Breakfast Baskets available that include provisions for a cooked breakfast using produce from our farm and others locally.
Enjoy the activities in our timber-lined recreation room complete with table tennis, board and card games and new guest laundry facility. Also available is a playground and farm animals, which can be handfed, for children to enjoy.
Tariffs include all linen, complimentary soaps, coffee & tea are included and porta-cot and high chair are available on request.
Visit our website for further information and stunning images of our beautiful property.
Activites and Experiences at Pemberton Breakaway Cottages
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available
- Games/Recreation Room
- High Chair
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Flora and Fauna
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Relaxation Leisure
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Ceiling Fan Room has a ceiling fan
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Electric Blanket
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Pemberton
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Pemberton.
- Beedelup House Cottages
- Best Western Pemberton Hotel
- Big Brook Cottages
- Comfort Inn Karri Forest Motel
- Donnelly Lakes
- Forest Lodge Resort & Broadaxe Restaurant
- Gloucester Motel
- Hawke Brook Chalets
- Karri Valley Chalets
- Karri Valley Resort
- Marima Cottages
- Old Picture Theatre Apartments
- Pemberton Breakaway Cottages
- Pemberton Caravan Park
- Pemberton Farm Chalets
- Pemberton Forest Stay
- Pemberton Lavender & Berry Farm, Cafe & Cottages
- Peppermint Grove Retreat
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages
- Treen Ridge Estate B & B
- Treenbrook Cottages
- Warren River Resort
Tours In Pemberton
Experience some of the tours options around Pemberton.