Drummond Cove Holiday Park, Geraldton
David and Anne Bell will give you a really warm welcome to Drummond Cove Holiday Park and ensure your stay is a memorable one. The Park is situated on the North West Coastal Highway just ten minutes north of Geraldton.
The Park is set amongst native bushland with miles of beach at the doorstep where you can fish, swim and snorkel. The Park is situated privately on the outskirts of town making it an idyllic holiday location where visitors can enjoy peace and quite in a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy panoramic views, spectacular sunsets and a tranquil bushland setting.
Caravan owners will appreciate the spacious bays, with shrubs and trees planted between each one with plenty of room for an annexe. For the disabled there is a separate bathroom attached to the new ablution block.
The undercover patio is a great place for entertainment. You can take advantage of the free gas barbeque and watch the birds in the large aviary while you eat.
The Park has four fully self contained, airconditioned/heated park homes which have their own bathroom including showers and toilets. Each has its own balcony overlooking the ocean.
The new house, shop and office gives visitors an opportunity to purchase deli items, take-aways, ice, bait, barbeque packs, souvenirs and locally made crafts and the introduction of a liquor store has indeed made Drummond Cove Holiday Park a ‘one stop’ place to stay.
For the young at heart the pet kangaroos, corellas and galahs can be fed and handled, and for the energetic, sandboards can be hired.
Dogs are permitted in the park but must be kept on a leash.
Drummond Cove Holiday Park is an ideal base from which to explore Kalbarri National Park, beautiful Chapman Valley, historic Greenough, the beautiful wildflowers in season, and the many other attractions in close proximity.
Activities and Experiences at Drummond Cove Holiday Park
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Gas LPG Available
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Ice Ice facilities available
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Kiosk Kiosk facilities available on premises
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Swimming Pool located outdoors
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Shop Shop on premises
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Relaxation Leisure
- Sport Activity concerned wtih Sport
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- 4 Stars
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Geraldton
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Geraldton.
- Abrolhos Reef Lodge
- African Reef Resort Hotel
- All Seasons Geraldton
- Batavia Coast Caravan Park
- Batavia Motor Inne
- Belair Gardens Caravan Park
- Best Western Hospitality Inn Geraldton
- Broadwater Marina Apartments Geraldton
- Champion Bay Bed and Breakfast
- Drummond Cove Holiday Park
- Geraldton’s Ocean West Holiday Units
- Greenough River Resort
- InTown Apartments
- Mahomets Village Holiday Villas
- Ocean Centre Hotel
- Sunset Beach Holiday Park
Tours In Geraldton
Experience some of the tours options around Geraldton.