Bunbury Village Holiday Park, Bunbury
Bunbury Village Holiday Park is your home away from home, just two hours south of Perth.
We are an ideal family park with a huge range of activities and facilities to entertain children in the security of our confines. While our accommodation is ideally suited to families, our Austrian Spa Chalets are very popular with couples looking for a romantic getaway.
Enjoying the benefits of a semi rural setting, we are only five kilometres from the town centre and a short distance from Bunbury’s surf and swimming beaches.
Our staff will ensure that our guests holidays are a memorable experience, offering local knowledge and a Guest Information Room for everything there is to see and do in the Bunbury region.
Try the many local fishing spots.
Our friendly staff have first hand knowledge of all there is to see and do in the area and its surrounds. They can provide you with a tourist package on arrival and are only too happy to book local tours on your behalf.
Bunbury Village Holiday Park has something for everyone.
Bunbury Village is an accredited business, a proud member of Top Tourist Parks of Australia and proudly managed by Beston Parks Management Pty Ltd.
We look forward to having you stay with us soon.
Activites and Experiences at Bunbury Village Holiday Park
- Caravan Industry Australia Program
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Mini Golf/Putt Putt
- Top Tourist Parks
- BBQ Facilities Grill used to cook meal over charcoal out of doors
- Camp Kitchen Kitchen usually outdoors with major appliances
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Entertainment Live entertainment such as musicical entertaining on weekends
- Gas LPG Available
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Swimming Pool located outdoors
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Spa Communal spa available for guest use
- Tennis Court – Full Size Available on premises for guest use
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Relaxation Leisure
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan Room has a ceiling fan
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Cooking Facilities – FULL
- Cooking Facilities – Limited
- Electric Blanket Bed has an electric blanket
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Insect screens
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room
- Stairs Staircase in room
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Bunbury
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Bunbury.
- All Seasons Sanctuary Golf Resort
- Best Western Clifton & Grittleton Lodge
- Bunbury Backpackers – Wander Inn
- Bunbury Village Holiday Park
- Bunbury’s Secret Cottage
- Comfort Inn Admiral Bunbury
- Haddon House
- Koombana Bay Holiday Resort
- Lighthouse Beach Resort
- Ocean Drive Motel
- Rose Hotel
- Sussex on Willis Cove Bed and Breakfast
- Welcome Inn Motel