Lighthouse Beach Resort, Bunbury
Welcome to the Lighthouse Beach Resort, situated ten minutes walk from the city of Bunbury’s popular cappuccino and cafe strip. This three and a half star resort has the finest location south of Perth with 360 degrees of ocean views.
Try the observation deck to experience the outstanding sunset and a sighting of the famous bottlenose dolphins.
The Lighthouse Beach Resort is perfect for visits to Margaret River, Busselton and close by Ferguson Valley with the main attraction being the well-known “Gnomesville”.
The Lighthouse Beach Resort has ocean view rooms and very conveniently situated pool side rooms. The swimming pool is indoor and heated all year round. Other facilities include pool table, table tennis, darts, spa and sauna . All located in the pool/sports area. The Lighthouse provides free in-house movies as well as Foxtel and all units are equipped with mini bars, tea and coffee facilities, toasters and refrigerators.
The Lighthouse Beach Resort has a newly refurbished restaurant opened in October 2005. Come and enjoy something from our sumpuious menu or maybe just a drink at the bar while enjoying spectacular views of the Indian Ocean and the City of Bunbury.
The Lighthouse Beach Resort has a 20-seat boardroom suitable for meetings or small conferences.
The Lighthouse Beach Resort is an icon of Bunbury having been buillt from 12 500 tons of natural material found in the surrounding region.
Bunbury is a summer water sports haven and acts as the hub for a rich and varied industrial area. The city of Bunbury is also home to the Dolphin Discovery Centre, which is Australia’s premier Dolphin interaction experience. The Bunbury area offers tours to various vineyards and areas suitable for forest touring.
Activities and Experiences at Lighthouse Beach Resort
- Adult Retreat Suitable for adult getaways
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Dry Cleaning Dry Cleaning service available
- Games/Recreation Room Games/Recreation room with table tennis, pool table, chess and other board games
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Interconnecting rooms
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Non Smoking Floor
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Swimming Pool – Heated Heated Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool – Indoor Swimming Pool located indoors
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Restaurant Licensed
- Room Service
- Sauna Sauna available for use by all guests
- Spa Communal spa available for guest use
- Tour Desk Tour Desk available on premises for guests to make tour bookings
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- City Large town with a population of over 30,000 people
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- Relaxation Leisure
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Bath Bath available in bathroom
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Hairdryer Hairdryer in room
- Heating Heating in room
- In-house movies In-house movies available
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Mini Bar
- Non Smoking Room
- Telephone Telephone in room
- Spa Communal spa available for guest use
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Bunbury
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Bunbury.
- All Seasons Sanctuary Golf Resort
- Best Western Clifton & Grittleton Lodge
- Bunbury Backpackers – Wander Inn
- Bunbury Village Holiday Park
- Bunbury’s Secret Cottage
- Comfort Inn Admiral Bunbury
- Haddon House
- Koombana Bay Holiday Resort
- Lighthouse Beach Resort
- Ocean Drive Motel
- Rose Hotel
- Sussex on Willis Cove Bed and Breakfast
- Welcome Inn Motel