Park Avenue Holiday Units, Albany
Park Avenue Holiday Units is a unique and vibrant fully self-contained accommodation offering quality, superior customer service and attention to detail.
Enjoy the mountain views from the verandahs of your room while tasting the superb wines that Albany can offer you. Take a short stroll to the beach, parks, restaurants and cafe’s all within 200m from your apartment.
Park Avenue Holiday Units are located at beautiful Middleton Beach in a peaceful garden setting only two and a half kilometres from the centre of Albany. We are only a short walk to the beach, lovely Eyre Park (with children’s playground), the Albany Golf Course, restaurants and popular boardwalk.
We encourage you to relax with us in our four star, tastefully appointed self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments.
All our apartments are spacious and well appointed with nice living/dining areas, own kitchen, bathroom and reverse cycle air conditioning, colour television and video cassette recorder. We offer you quality beds, both queen and single. We also cater for couples travelling together by providing two queen size beds.
We pride ourselves in providing you, the customer, with excellent service to make sure your stay with us will be one to remember.
Your day could start with a hearty breakfast either in the unit or you may elect to try one of the superb restaurants in the area. Following breakfast what about a stroll along Middleton Beach or the nearby boardwalk? You may even do some whale watching from one of the many viewing platforms along the boardwalk during the July to October whale watching season, or why not take a cruise on one of the many wildlife boat cruises available all year around?
The region has so many attractions to explore. We have the fantastic scenery along the rugged coastline, the nature reserves, the Porongurup and Stirling Ranges, the historic attractions, the fine dining, the award winning wineries and much more.
A trip to the outlying areas such as the scenic town of Denmark and the Tree Top Walk in the Valley of the Giants are a must, and all within a one and a half hour drive from Albany.
It makes sense to make Park Avenue Holiday Units your base to explore the region and we recommend that you stay three nights or more.
Minimum night stay of three nights on any long weekend. Minimum night stay of seven nights during the December/January school holidays.
Activites and Experiences at Park Avenue Holiday Units
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Vehicle wash facilities Designated area located on premises to wash vehicles
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Non Smoking Floor
- Relaxation Leisure
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 4 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Cooking Facilities – FULL
- DVD Player
- Electric Blanket Bed has an electric blanket
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Hairdryer Hairdryer in room
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Albany
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Albany.
- A Sunshine Farmstay
- Albany Backpackers
- Albany Gardens Holiday Resort
- Albany Happy Days Caravan Park
- Albany Harbourside Apartments
- Albany Holiday Park
- Albany Holiday Units
- Albany View St. Lodge Bed & Breakfast/Art Studio
- Allandale Wood Chalets
- Amity Motor Inn
- Balneaire Seaside Resort
- Banksia Gardens Resort Motel
- Beach House at Bayside, The
- Best Western Ace Motor Inn
- Cape Howe Cottages
- Chalet Arunga
- Circa Cottages Albany
- Coraki Holiday Cottages
- Dolphin Lodge
- Dreamtime Cottage
- Emu Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Albany, The
- Frederickstown Motel
- Havana Villas
- Lilacs Holiday Cottages, The
- Memories of Albany Bed and Breakfast
- Metro Inn Albany
- Middleton Beach Holiday Park
- Middleton Mews Holiday Apartments
- My Place Colonial Accommodation
- Norman House
- Ocean Pines Holiday Apartments
- Park Avenue Holiday Units
- Pelicans Holiday Village
- Rocks Albany, The
- Rose Gardens Beachside Holiday Park
- Silent Grove Cottage
- Southern Reflections
- Terrace Bed and Breakfast Villas, The
- Uhuru Chalets
- Vancouver House Bed & Breakfast
- Woody Grange Chalets
Tours In Albany
Experience some of the tours options around Albany.