Walpole Lodge, Walpole
Your best budget stay in Western Australia. Situated right in town, Walpole lodge offers a fun, friendly relaxed atmosphere for families, groups, couples and independent travellers alike. Spacious surrounds, home comforts and local knowledge ensure a great stay and equip you with the information you require to enjoy the beautiful environs of this age old wilderness area.
Our premise is clean and well equipped. Television and video area, pool table, book exchange, board games and internet facilities are for your enjoyment. The huge grassed area caters for more active pastimes, sports and barbecues. There is laundry, pay phone, tour desk and mountain bike hire on site for convenience.
For comfort, we have couches on the verandas, a big wood fire, ducted heating, warm doonas on beds, and carpeted rooms. The social scene is set with the huge fully equipped kitchen and the immense dining and relaxing area that are in our open plan design. For solace, the reading area, garden and verandas offer the quiet needed to finish a good book.
Home to the world famous Tree Top Walk, stunning coastline, unique rare tingle forest and enroute of the Bibbulmun track, your stay will be varied and whatever you wish it to be.
Activites and Experiences at Walpole Lodge
- Aussie Host
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Game Playing
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Bicycle Hire
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Communal Kitchen Available on premises for guest use and has all major appliances
- Communal Refrigerator Access to shared refrigerator space
- Cots Available
- Entertainment Live entertainment such as musicical entertaining on weekends
- Equipment Hire Equipment Hire
- Games/Recreation Room Games/Recreation room with table tennis, pool table, chess and other board games
- High Chair
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Library Library containing wide range of reading material available for guests use
- Movie Hire Available to rent, or broadcast through rooms
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Public Telephone
- Tea Room
- Tour Desk Tour Desk available on premises for guests to make tour bookings
- TV/Lounge Area Communal area providing chairs and televison for guest use
- Water Sports Gear
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly Establishment has a wood heater or pot belly stove
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Nature based
- Relaxation Leisure
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- Not Available
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Shared bathroom
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Walpole
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Walpole.
Tours In Walpole
Experience some of the tours options around Walpole.