Margaret River Resort, Margaret River
Nestled in the heart of the world-renowned Margaret River region is an exclusive getaway worlds apart from the hustle and bustle of modern city life.
Welcome to the opulence and luxury of the Margaret River Resort. This five star RAC rated country retreat offers all you need to relax, unwind and enjoy the myriad of delights of one of Australia’s foremost holiday destinations.
Ideally located, the Margaret River Resort is opposite the Margaret River Indoor Aquatic Centre and a leisurely stroll from Margaret River’s vibrant town centre. The perfect base from which to explore this very special corner of Australia’s stunning South-West.
The Margaret River Resort is not just a place to stay. It is a unique experience in itself. We offer an outstanding selection of accommodation options, ranging from luxurious Executive Class villas to the cosy Knight’s Inn hotel rooms (including our romantic honeymoon suite) to spacious motel suites, each with its own separate lounge and a spa bath.
Nothing has been spared in an effort to bring our guests the very best. All rooms are beautifully appointed and feature satellite television, video, airconditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar, direct dial telephones, room service and all it takes to make you feel completely pampered.
Stylish jarrah furniture throughout as well as the use of recycled timbers and open stone fireplaces lend the Knight’s Inn a delightful ambience of warmth and grandeur. Guests will find a welcoming English country pub atmosphere, not to mention a wide selection of local and imported beers. The hotel’s charming lounge caters for all your event requirements, including weddings and business seminars.
For those who prefer to linger within the landscaped grounds of the resort, there are plenty of ways to unwind and kick back. You may wish to relax with a glass of local wine in our private beer garden or enjoy a delicious brasserie meal with friends (open for lunch and dinner). Lovers of authentic Indian cuisine will be delighted with the menu and casual atmosphere of our restaurant “Indian Knights”. Enjoy a game of tennis, laze by our solar heated pool or pamper yourself with a spa bath or sauna. The kids can have fun in the resort’s playground or the skating complex near by.
Superior service and first class amenities are all part of the Margaret River Resort experience. Our on-site manager makes sure you receive the very best service from our highly trained staff.
Come and spend time with us in beautiful Margaret River and enjoy a level of luxury and comfort rarely encountered in the country. You deserve it!
Please contact resort direct for current packages.
Activites and Experiences at Margaret River Resort
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Bar Licensed bar on premises
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Child Pool Children’s wading pool
- Conference/Convention Facilities Facilities available to hold conventions, seminars and conferences
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Masseur/Masseuse Massage available on premises or by arrangement
- Movie Hire Available to rent, or broadcast through rooms
- Open fireplace Open fireplace within room
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Swimming Pool – Heated Heated Swimming Pool
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Restaurant Licensed Restaurant with license to sell alcohol
- Room Service Room Service
- Sauna Sauna available for use by all guests
- Spa Communal spa available for guest use
- Tennis Court – Full Size Available on premises for guest use
- Tour Desk Tour Desk available on premises for guests to make tour bookings
- Food and Wine Tasting and/or purchasing renowned food or wine product
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- Pub Stay No frills style hotel accommodation
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- American Express
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- 4 1/2 Stars
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Hairdryer Hairdryer in room
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Mini Bar Facility for supplying alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Pay/Satellite TV Access to pay TV/movie/sport/news channels.
- Telephone Telephone in room
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
- Video Cassette Recorder Apparatus for recording and playing video tapes
More Accommodation In Margaret River
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Margaret River.
- Adamsons Riverside Accommodation
- All Seasons Margaret River
- Basildene Manor
- Bettenay’s Redgum Ridge Chalets and Loft
- Bushy Lake Chalets
- Bussells Bushland Cottages
- Comfort Inn Grange on Farrelly
- Ellensbrook Cottages
- Forest Rise Eco Retreat
- Forte Leeuwin Apartments
- Frais Margaret River
- Gilgara Retreat
- Harmony Forest Accommodation and Vineyard
- Heritage Trail Lodge
- Hilltop Studios
- Honeymoon Hill
- Island Brook Estate
- Margaret House
- Margaret River Chalets
- Margaret River Farmstay Chalets
- Margaret River Holiday Cottages
- Margaret River Holiday Suites
- Margaret River Resort
- Margaret River Waterfall Cottages
- Margarets Beach Resort
- Margarets Forest
- Merribrook Retreat Margaret River
- Ocean Vines Retreat
- Peppermint Brook Cottages
- Peppi Lane Apartment
- Pinda Lodge
- Prevelly Villas
- Quest Margaret River
- Redgate Farmstay
- Riverglen Chalets
- Riverview Tourist Park
- Rosewood Guest House
- Silversprings and Banksia Cottage
- Surfpoint Resort
- Taunton Farm Holiday Park
- Traill Penthouses, The
- Willy Bay Resort