Cinnamon Coloureds Farmstay, Denmark
Sited eight kilometres from Denmark, on a knoll above the junction of the Little River and a tributary. The outlook is peaceful. You can sit and listen to the river as it tumbles over the rocks. The surrounding paddocks are home to sheep and kangaroos. Swaying karris, majestic marris with a varied understorey from a dense green backdrop to the north and east. To the south across the valley graze cattle with the heavily timbered slopes of Mount Hallowell dominating the horizon. Located only 25 minutes away from the popular Giants Tree Top Walk, the Bibbulumun Track is also close by for those wanting to do some bushwalking.
The cedar clad chalets are homestead style with a verandah all the way round. There is a seven piece outdoor setting provided where guests may sit and enjoy breakfast in the morning sun or read. Internal walls are built from stabilised earth masonry. These rustic round faced bricks compliment the slate covered floors. Heating is by solid fuel fire with wood provided.
The living rooms have a video player and stereo compact disc/cassette/radio player.
The kitchens have natural pine slab bench tops and are fully supplied with fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery. Food can be purchased from any of the three supermarkets in town or the Gourmet Deli for that special treat.
Bed and bath linen is provided. We also have a trundle bed and a cot for younger children if needed. The only thing you will need to bring are beach towels.
There are facilities for recycling and composting, while rainwater is used throughout.
Because of the kangaroos, southern brown-nosed bandicoots and sheep we are unable to accept pets. No smoking inside please. Smokers are asked to confine their smoking to the verandahs (particularly in summer due to the fire risks).
Activites and Experiences at Cinnamon Coloureds Farmstay
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Farm/Station activity
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Gas LPG Available
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Library Library containing wide range of reading material available for guests use
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- TV/Lounge Area Communal area providing chairs and televison for guest use
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly Establishment has a wood heater or pot belly stove
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Farm/Station On a farm or station with the option to participate in the activities of the property.
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Romance Ideal, sentimental or fantastic view of reality
- Sport Bushwalking
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
- Not Available
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Additional Bathroom Additional bathroom in an apartment or suite.
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Games Computer games are accessible
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Stereo/CD player Apparatus for sound reproduction of compact discs, cassettes and radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Video Cassette Recorder Apparatus for recording and playing video tapes
More Accommodation In Denmark
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Denmark.
- AYR Sailean for Luxury Accommodation
- Bombina Cottages
- Celestine Retreat
- Chimes Spa Retreat
- Cinnamon Coloureds Farmstay
- Coppice, The
- Cove, The
- Denmark Hotel
- Denmark Waterfront
- Green Leaves Cabin
- Greens Pool Retreat
- Gum Grove Chalets
- Honeymoon View
- Karma Chalets
- Karri Mia Resort
- Koorabup, The
- Misty Valley Country Cottages
- Parryville Chalets
- Rainbow House
- Surfside Ocean Beach Denmark
- Tree Tops
- Tree-Elle Retreat
- Turicum Chalets and Winery
- Two Go South
- Windrose Bed and Breakfast