Che Sara Sara Chalets, Walpole
Che Sara Sara offers comfortable self-contained chalets in a tranquil setting. They nestle on the banks of the Frankland River, 15 kilometres north east of Walpole. Imagine brisk walks in the crisp country air, the joys of sitting around a log fire at night or from your private sundeck look out over the winding river with its pools, rapids and birdlife.
Accommodation consists of two, three bedroom and two, two bedroom western red cedar chalets with separate kitchen, toilet, bathroom/laundry and sitting room. Each is fully equipped with gas stove, gas hot water, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, washing machine, pot belly stove, pedestal fan and television. Rooms are carpeted throughout. We also provide pillows and doonas. Linen is an optional extra. Dinner is available by arrangement.
Pets are welcome. Shopping and boat launching facilities are available in Walpole. The Walpole Country Club caters for golf and bowls.
Forests of magnificent red tingle and karri trees surround the area. The Walpole-Nornalup National Park and the Valley of the Giants are only minutes away.
Attractions such as Mount Frankland, Fernhook Falls, Circular Pool and the lush farming areas will ensure a relaxing and interesting hoiday. One which we look forward to enjoying with you.
Activities and Experiences at Che Sara Sara Chalets
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Office Services/Business Services Office equipment and services for use by guests, including secretarial services, fax, internet, photocopier, computers and printers
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Tennis Court – Full Size Available on premises for guest use
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Flora and Fauna
- Relaxation Leisure
- Sport Bushwalking
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Japan Credit Bureau
- Money Order
- 4 Stars
- Not Available
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Cooking Facilities – FULL
- DVD Player
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Insect screens
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Facilities
- Stereo/CD player
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
- Washing Machine
More Accommodation In Walpole
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Walpole.
Tours In Walpole
Experience some of the tours options around Walpole.