Walpole Wilderness Resort, Walpole
Walpole Wilderness Resort has been designed for the discerning guest who appreciates comfort, style and country charm.
The new self-contained cottages have been built by craftsman with extensive use of timber including polished jarrah floors, jarrah rafters and pine ceiling linings. All cottages are located to provide guests with the best views while maintaining privacy.
On warm balmy evenings imagine lighting up a gas barbecue and watching the resident kangaroos and birds while you enjoy your meal on the spacious verandah. The cottages are surrounded by 170 acres of karri and tingle forest with walk trails provided exclusively for guest use. Located only a short distance from the charming town of Walpole, the cottages are within an easy drive to the famous Tree Top Walk and other local tourist attractions.
Enjoy the view while you revitalise with a hot steaming spa and plan the next days adventure. Snuggle around the fire in large comfortable lounges that you wish you had at home. Listen to a compact disc on the stereo, or play one of the many games provided. For those that can’t break the habit, a large screen television and video recorder is provided.
Each cottage has a large corner spa and ensuite/shower located in the master bedroom with forest views. A queen bed is fitted with an electric blanket to keep you warm and cosy on cool nights. Linen including towels, cosy warm doonas and blankets, lovely fragrant soaps and bubble bath are provided. Larger groups or families can take advantage of our three bedroom cottages that can sleep up to 10 people.
The kitchen is equipped with all modern facilities including a gas stove/oven and large microwave oven. Other conveniences include an automatic washing machine and clothes dryer and an iron and ironing board that are standard in each cottage.
At Walpole Wilderness Resort you can be assured that you will enjoy a comfortable and relaxing holiday in an environment of unsurpassed natural beauty. – “Nature at your doorstep”.
Activites and Experiences at Walpole Wilderness Resort
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Mountain Biking
- Animal Viewing
- Adult Retreat Suitable for adult getaways
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Games/Recreation Room Games/Recreation room with table tennis, pool table, chess and other board games
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Library Library containing wide range of reading material available for guests use
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly Establishment has a wood heater or pot belly stove
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Relaxation Leisure
- Remote Remote and usually uninhabited or sparsely inhabitd areas of Australia
- Sport Bushwalking
- 4 1/2 Stars
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Bath Bath available in bathroom
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Hairdryer Hairdryer in room
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Spa Communal spa available for guest use
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
- Video Cassette Recorder Apparatus for recording and playing video tapes
More Accommodation In Walpole
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Walpole.
Tours In Walpole
Experience some of the tours options around Walpole.