Ningaloo Reef Retreat, Exmouth
Ningaloo Reef Retreat is an award winning wilderness camp located within Cape Range National Park overlooking Ningaloo Marine Park
The 12 guests (up to 18 in school holidays) stay in comfortable wilderness tents or swags under the stars. The tents are furnished with a queen size bed and come complete with ensuite nature toilet, solar shower and spectacular views over the reef.
Guided snorkelling and kayaking tours are included when you stay. These tours provide an excellent opportunity to learn more about the beautiful coral reef that is just metres from shore. Our friendly and professional guides will ensure your experience is breathtaking, whether you are a novice or expert snorkeller.
Your adventure will begin with the 800 metre walk to the camp. Vehicles are excluded, to the delight of the native wildlife. Kangaroo are seen nearly every evening between the tents and the sunset. Energetic guests may also take the self guided walk to Mandu Mandu Gorge.
Fresh local foods are delivered daily for all the meals. Guests choose communal meals from the retreat recipe book . A few guests then help prepare the evening meal in the camp kitchen before dining with friends by candlelight.
Swim, snorkel, sea kayak…read, relax and recharge. At the Ningaloo Reef Retreat you can do as much or little as you like.
Activites and Experiences at Ningaloo Reef Retreat
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification) Eco tourism Accredited
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Bungy Jumping
- Animal Viewing
- BBQ Facilities Grill used to cook meal over charcoal out of doors
- Camp Kitchen Kitchen usually outdoors with major appliances
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- Lockers Lockable cupboards or compartments for public use
- Eco Tourism Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation. Product fitting this experiencee have been awarded an Eco Tourism Accreditation
- Environmental Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Reef A reef is a ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the sea
- Sport Bushwalking
- Water based Relating to any activity based on water
- The Ecotourism Association of Australia Eco – tourism accredited
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Australia’s Coral Coast
- Visitor Information Centre Exmouth Visitor Centre
- Not Available
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
More Accommodation In Exmouth
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Exmouth.
Tours In Exmouth
Experience some of the tours options around Exmouth.
- Blue Horizon Fishing and Dive Charters
- Exmouth Bus Charters and Tours
- Exmouth Diving Centre
- King Dive
- Littlebit Longway Safaris
- Ningaloo Blue Charters
- Ningaloo Coral Explorer II
- Ningaloo Deep
- Ningaloo Ecology Cruises
- Ningaloo Pearls Pty Ltd
- Ningaloo Safari Tours
- Norwest Air Work Pty Ltd
- Ocean Quest Charters
- Three Islands Marine Charters
- Village Dive