Berryvale Lodge Bed and Breakfast, Dwellingup
Luxury accommodation in a two storey rammed earth home in the historic timber town of Dwellingup, 98 kilometres south of Perth.
Berryvale Lodge is situated on a ten acre berry farm surrounded by jarrah forest and farmland and provides a quiet restful setting with a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
All guest rooms are attic style with queen size or twin beds, one room with ensuite. There is a guest lounge with tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms are airconditioned and have television and electric blankets. A full cooked breakfast is provided and evening dinners are available by arrangement.
We have a four wheel drive vehicle licensed for drop off’s and pick up’s for the Bibbulmun Track and Munda Biddi Trail.
Activites and Experiences at Berryvale Lodge Bed and Breakfast
- Aussie Host
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Fruit Picking
- Animal Viewing
- Adult Retreat Suitable for adult getaways
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Communal Refrigerator Access to shared refrigerator space
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Open fireplace Open fireplace within room
- Tour Desk Tour Desk available on premises for guests to make tour bookings
- Relaxation Leisure
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- Not Available
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Electric Blanket Bed has an electric blanket
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Dwellingup
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Dwellingup.