Pemberton Lavender & Berry Farm, Cafe & Cottages, Pemberton
Beside the lake, beneath the trees, overlooking the farm and forest are four beautiful rammed earth cottages. All cottages are two bedroom; one with a queen size bed in each room and the other three with a queen bed in one room and three singles in the second room (plus a folder bed if required).
All cottages are fully self contained with cooking facilities including barbeques, and linen and towels are provided. The cosy living room has a wood fire and overhead fans along with two Chesterfield leather lounges, not to mention the stunning lake views. The front porch has a table setting which is perfect to enjoy the lake by day or moonlight.
Lavender and berries, blue wrens and wildlife – wander around the garden, visit the miniature horses or feed the Alpacas! During the summer it’s berry season – why not pick a punnet to take with you?
Stop by the cafe and try our famous Berry Pancake with hot berry sauce – see if you can eat it all! We specialise in home-style farm fresh cooking so stay for lunch – the gourmet pies are another of our specialties!
Browse the farm shoppe perhaps with a berry, lavender or karri honey ice-cream and choose from a host of farm lavender products and berry goodies.
Activities and Experiences at Pemberton Lavender & Berry Farm, Cafe & Cottages
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Cots Available Sleeping cots for young children available
- High Chair Childs High Chair available in dining room
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Shop Shop on premises
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly Establishment has a wood heater or pot belly stove
- Active Attraction where visitors have the opportunity to pick and purchase their own fruit
- Farm/Station On a farm or station with the option to participate in the activities of the property.
- Food and Wine Tasting and/or purchasing renowned food or wine product
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Relaxation Leisure
- Sport Bushwalking
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
- Visitor Information Centre
- American Express
- Diners Club
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Balcony Room has a balcony or verandah
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Ceiling Fan Room has a ceiling fan
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Hairdryer Hairdryer in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Iron/Ironing board Iron/ironing board in room
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
- Video Cassette Recorder Apparatus for recording and playing video tapes
More Accommodation In Pemberton
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Pemberton.
- Beedelup House Cottages
- Best Western Pemberton Hotel
- Big Brook Cottages
- Comfort Inn Karri Forest Motel
- Donnelly Lakes
- Forest Lodge Resort & Broadaxe Restaurant
- Gloucester Motel
- Hawke Brook Chalets
- Karri Valley Chalets
- Karri Valley Resort
- Marima Cottages
- Old Picture Theatre Apartments
- Pemberton Breakaway Cottages
- Pemberton Caravan Park
- Pemberton Farm Chalets
- Pemberton Forest Stay
- Pemberton Lavender & Berry Farm, Cafe & Cottages
- Peppermint Grove Retreat
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages
- Treen Ridge Estate B & B
- Treenbrook Cottages
- Warren River Resort
Tours In Pemberton
Experience some of the tours options around Pemberton.