Wide Bay Motel and Conference Centre, Maryborough
Nestled in a rural setting enjoy superb three star, air-conditioned accommodation in comfortable, serviced ground floor rooms, overlooking a refreshing 12 metre swimming pool and barbecue area. Wide Bay Motel and Conference Centres business reputation has been built on giving guests quality, friendly service and providing all the comforts of home in newly renovated, exceptionally clean, quiet accommodation.
Conveniently located just minutes from the City centre, Brolga Theatre, Maryborough Base Hospital, Golf Course, and an easy 20 minute drive to Whale Watching (July to November) and Fraser Island tours. Off-road parking for boats, trailers, and coaches.
Conference rooms for groups from six to 60, overhead projector, video, and white board. Facilities available for morning tea, business breakfasts, lunches or dinners, family reunions, product promotions, discuss your needs with the staff.
Activites and Experiences at Wide Bay Motel and Conference Centre
- Game Playing Billiard table for pool and snooker, also chess and darts.
- Swimming Large outdoor swimming pool.
- 24 hour Reception
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue facilities available at minimal hire charge.
- Car park
- Courtesy transfer Courtesy transport to the Maryborough Base Hospital, bus, rail and airport. These arrangements must be discussed at time of booking.
- Conference/Convention Facilities Wide Bay Motel’s conference facilities perform an important service to Maryborough businesses. These are two rooms, the smaller seating up to 25 and the larger 60. They come fully equipped with whiteboard, Overhead Projector and screen, Television and Video Cassette Recorder.
- Cots Available
- Games/Recreation Room Billiard table, chess and darts.
- Group Coach groups welcomed.
- Non Smoking Establishment 17 Non-smoking rooms.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Room Service In room dining available.
- Tour Desk The friendly and approachable staff are always happy to help, booking whale-watching or Fraser Island tours or making suggestions on how to spend a day or two in the Heritage City of Maryborough.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Fraser Coast
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Money Order
- 3 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Heating Reverse-cycle.
- In-house movies Austar – three movie channels.
- Insect screens
- Pay/Satellite TV Austar Television providing ten channels.
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Maryborough
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Maryborough.
Tours In Maryborough
Experience some of the tours options around Maryborough.