Das Helwig Haus, Glen Aplin
Relax in a peaceful setting, surrounded by a delightful cottage garden. This comfortable country home is centrally situated amongst the wineries ten kilometres south of Stanthorpe. Holiday or break your travels on a 32 acre farm, one quiet kilometre from the New England Highway.
Accommodation consists of ensuite rooms in the main house and self-contained cottage style apartments with wood fires.
Guests enjoy tasting organically grown fruits or walking by the Severn River, which flows through the farm. Bring your own fishing line. Breakfast is a substantial meal of hot and cold foods, served in the main dining room.
Activities and Experiences at Das Helwig Haus
- Birdwatching HIDE set up beside river.
- Fishing – Beach River and dam.
- Fruit Picking Plum orchard.
- Learning/Lessons/Tuition Bread baking lessons.
- BBQ Facilities
- Office Services/Business Services
- Car park Undercover.
- Courtesy transfer
- Communal Refrigerator
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- High Chair
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Open fireplace
- TV/Lounge Area
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Homestay Also separate units.
- Nature based Large organic gardens.
- Wildflower Especially in November.
- Only RTN (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Southern Downs Tourism
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Not Available
- Clock Radio
- Electric Blanket
- Insect screens
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Glen Aplin
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Glen Aplin.