Fraser Lodge Holiday Park, Hervey Bay
Freespirit Resorts welcome you to Hervey Bay – the Gateway to Fraser Island, Whale Watching and the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
They offer a total holiday experience with many fantastic facilities giving you the perfect place to relax and unwind in a peaceful, friendly environment.
Just a short stroll from award winning BIG4 Fraser Lodge Holiday Park is Hervey Bay’s unspoilt, sheltered Torquay Beach – ideal for all year round swimming, fishing and a variety of water sports plus a large playground with picnic areas. Hervey Bay is the perfect family holiday destination complemented with a wide range of shops, restaurants and pubs located just around the corner.
Whether travelling by car, caravan, motor home or pitching a tent they have a wide variety of accommodation and sites to choose from, all in a relaxed tropical setting with full access to all facilities including a natural sanctuary dam abundant with ducks, turtles and local bird life.
They have a relaxed area for you to take the time and browse the extensive range of tours and local attractions available. Their knowledgeable staff are always on hand to ensure you pick the appropriate tour to suit your needs. Explore World Heritage Listed Fraser Island including world famous Lake McKenzie. One, two and three day organized trips can be arranged or self drive tours are available.
Hervey Bay is recognized as the Whale capital of the world and from late July to early November, humpback whales visit the area to play and feed their young. It is an awesome experience to have a close encounter with these magical creatures.
Enjoy beautiful Lady Elliot Island located on the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
Tours can be arranged and booked through Fraser Lodge Holiday park’s free booking office with a free courtesy pickup on most tours.
Activites and Experiences at Fraser Lodge Holiday Park
- Caravan Industry Australia Program
- Art and Craft making Candle making is available during the Queensland school holidays.
- Birdwatching Lots of birds around lake.
- Camping Overlooking lake – camp kitchen facilities.
- Cycling Bike hire available – 12 kilometres of beach front tracks.
- Swimming Two pools, three lap lanes and spa.
- Tennis Full size tennis court – racquets and tennis balls free.
- Animal Viewing Large pond sanctuary with ducks, turtles and birds.
- BBQ Facilities Two camp kitchens, three fridges, a large freezer and several barbecues around park (all free).
- Bicycle Hire Hire available from park.
- Camp Kitchen Barbecues, hot plates, three fridges, three microwaves, two ovens and a freezer.
- Car park Storage area.
- Vehicle wash facilities
- Courtesy transfer Free pick up with any tour or for clubs.
- Child Pool Wading pool.
- Child Activity Program Kids Club on Queensland school holidays.
- Communal Kitchen Camp kitchen, barbecues, three fridges and large freezer.
- Communal Refrigerator Three fridges.
- Cots Available Free.
- Cycle/Running Path 12 kilometre bike tracks along beach esplanade and around park.
- Games/Recreation Room Billiard table, table tennis and games area, Nintendo and Playstation games
- Ice At kiosk.
- Iron Free.
- Kiosk Takeaway food.
- Laundry Two laundry areas.
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Establishment All rooms.
- Non Smoking Floor
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Two pools, spa, lap lanes and toddlers pool.
- Public Telephone Two public phone areas.
- Safety deposit box Locked drawer.
- Shop Kiosk with takeaway food.
- Tennis Court – Full Size Deposit only on racquets and balls.
- Tour Desk All Fraser Island and Whale Watching tours can be booked with courtesy pick up.
- TV/Lounge Area Television rooms.
- Caravan and Camping
- Wildlife Bird sanctuary and lake.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited
- Fraser Coast
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 4 1/2 Stars
More Accommodation In Hervey Bay
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Hervey Bay.
- Alexander ‘Lakeside’ Bed and Breakfast
- Alexander Luxury Apartments
- Ambassador Motor Lodge
- Arlia Sands Apartments
- Aussie Woolshed Backpackers
- Bay Apartments, The
- Bay Bed and Breakfast
- Bay Hideaway Resort
- Bay View Motel
- Bayshores Holiday Apartments
- Beaches Backpackers Hervey Bay
- Beachside Motor Inn Hervey Bay
- Boat Harbour Resort
- Chamomile Bed and Breakfast
- Charlton Luxury Apartments
- Comfort Inn Fraser Gateway
- Cove B and B, The
- Delfinos Bay Resort
- Dog House Bed & Breakfast, The
- Elizas Cottage Bed and Breakfast
- Fraser Lodge Holiday Park
- Friendly Hostel, The
- Grange Resort, The
- Great Sandy Straits Marina Resort
- Happy Wanderer Village
- Harbour View Caravan Park
- Hervey Bay Beachfront Tourist Parks
- Hervey Bay Caravan Park
- Hervey Bay Colonial Lodge
- Hervey Bay Hotel And Resort
- Jade Waters Holiday Units
- Kingfisher Court
- Koala Beach Resort Hervey Bay
- La Mer Hervey Bay
- Lazy Acres Caravan Park
- Outrigger Hervey Bay
- Palace Hervey Bay Backpackers
- Palms Caravan Park
- Pialba Motor Inn
- Pier One, Hervey Bay
- Playa Concha Resort
- Riviera Resort
- Rosella Cottage
- Santalina on Hervey Bay
- Shelly Bay Resort
- Sunlodge Oceanfront Tourist Park
- Sunseeker Motel
- Windmill Caravan Park
Tours In Hervey Bay
Experience some of the tours options around Hervey Bay.
- Blue Dolphin Marine Tours
- Blue Horizon
- Compass Helicopter Tours
- DescaradA Charters
- Fraser Coast Sportfishing Adventures
- Hervey Bay Air Adventures
- Hervey Bay mv Daytripper
- Hervey Bay Whale Watch ‘Quick Cat II’
- Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort
- Mikat Whale Cruises
- Shayla Cruises
- Silver Star Fishing and Charters
- Spirit of Hervey Bay
- Tasman Venture Pty Ltd
- Whalesong Cruises Hervey Bay
- Wildlife Coast Cruises