Maleny Lodge Guest House, Maleny
Relax and unwind in Victorian elegance and luxury. This historic, heritage-listed Queenslander was built in 1894 and has been run as a Guest House for nearly 60 years, originally for workers on the local dairy farms and buttery factory. Restored to its’ original Victorian splendour and furnished throughout with Australian and European antiques, guests enjoy a charming historical experience, warm, friendly hospitality and personal service.
Enjoy the warmth and beauty of an open fire, or relax on the spacious verandah watching the world go by. Explore the acre of tropical gardens, down to the creek and the original well that supplied Maleny Township with water in the early 1900’s, or take a refreshing dip in the large pool. For that special occasion, reserve a four course silver service dinner in the grand dining room, complete with huge mahogany table, candelabras and antique Hungarian crystal chandelier.
The seven guest rooms are each individually decorated, with antique furnishings, ensuite bathrooms, fluffy towels, robes and fresh flowers. Two Deluxe Suites are also available with their own televisions and balconies overlooking the tropical gardens.
Indulge yourself even more with breakfast, served on the sunny verandah, with fresh tropical fruits, freshly-squeezed juice, yoghurt, cereals, toast, muffins, croissants, bacon and eggs, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon or the special of the day.
Maleny Lodge is also ideally located, in the heart of the small township of Maleny, amidst the many arts and crafts shops, galleries and restaurants. So relax, unwind and experience a touch of history in the charming location.
Activites and Experiences at Maleny Lodge Guest House
- Exercising Machines for use.
- Swimming Ten metre salt water pool.
- Adult Retreat No children.
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Vehicle wash facilities
- Courtesy transfer Available by arrangement from Landsborough Railway.
- Communal Refrigerator
- Conference/Convention Facilities Small conference centre suitable for a maximum of 14 people.
- Games/Recreation Room Board games.
- Gymnasium Mini gymnasium.
- Library In house small library.
- Masseur/Masseuse In house masseur available with pre-booking. Package also available.
- Movie Hire
- Non Smoking Establishment Smoking in garden only.
- Open fireplace
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Restaurant – BYO Restaurant for in house guests by prior arrangement serving local foods.
- Tour Desk
- TV/Lounge Area
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Historic/Heritage 1894 Queenslander.
- Romance 1894 restored heritage Queenslander.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Australian Bed and Breakfast Council
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Diners Club
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- 4 Stars
- Bath Robe
- Ceiling Fan
- Electric Blanket Winter months only.
- In-house movies
- Iron/Ironing board
- Non Smoking Room
- Open fireplace In lounge room.
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Maleny
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Maleny.
Tours In Maleny
Experience some of the tours options around Maleny.