Aldville Station, Cunnamulla
Aldville Station is a 30,000 hectare sheep and cattle station which offers visitors a chance to experience the real outback. The station is 120 kilometres north-west of Cunnamulla and is the ideal location for the adventurous traveller.
Whether you’re looking for an adventure holiday or just wish to relax and enjoy the great outback, there are activities to suit almost all requests. Help in the daily running of the station. Explore local caves and discover the unique wildlife on a bushwalk. Try your luck fossicking for opals or relax on a river bank while you fish. At the end of the day enjoy a game of tennis or a chat with your host.
Activites and Experiences at Aldville Station
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Hire Free of charge.
- Car park
- Vehicle wash facilities
- Communal Refrigerator Cold room.
- Cots Available
- Games/Recreation Room
- High Chair
- Library Home library.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Bore water pool.
- Public Telephone
- Spa Bore water spa (healing water).
- Tennis Court – Full Size Lit.
- TV/Lounge Area
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly In the house.
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Only RTN (TQ)
- Outback Queensland Tourism
- 3 1/2 Stars