Eurong Beach Resort, Fraser Island
Eurong Beach Resort, located north of the Sunshine Coast, offers easy access to Fraser Island’s famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach, its lakes and rainforests. This makes it the perfect base from which to explore the island.
Eurong Beach Resort is set amid hectares of lawns and gardens on the front of Seventy-Five Mile Beach. The modern restaurant and bar overlook a large free-form swimming pool. A casual Beach Bar adjoins a second pool and has nightly entertainment. Barbecues, tennis, joy flights, four wheel drive hire and conducted four wheel drive tours and bush walks are all on offer.
A bakery supplies hot bread, casual snacks and coffee. A well-stocked store supplies groceries, meat, vegetables, souvenirs, resort wear, camping equipment, fishing gear, ice, fuel and gas.
There is accommodation to suit all budgets from self-contained apartments to backpacker beds. Modern two-bedroom apartments with spacious living areas and fully equipped kitchens can accommodate up to six people. Double or twin rooms include kitchenettes. They have balconies or patios.
Access is easy to Fraser Island with vehicle barges operating daily from River Heads, south of Hervey Bay, to Wanggoolba Creek. From the Sunshine Coast via Rainbow Beach, the Rainbow Venture barge is on demand between Inskip Point and Hook Point between 6.00 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. and bookings are not required.
Activites and Experiences at Eurong Beach Resort
- Off Road Driving Four wheel drive hire vehicles and coach tours.
- Birdwatching Specialised guides for interest groups.
- Bushwalking Guided walks and self walking paths and tracks.
- Driving Four wheel drive hire vehicles or four wheel drive coach tours.
- Fishing – Beach Straight out the front of the resort.
- Flora Property surrounded by forest.
- Swimming Two pools.
- Walking Guided walks and self walking tracks abound.
- Bar One lounge bar, one beach bar (casual), one conference room bar.
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area with two gazebos.
- Office Services/Business Services Two internet cafes. Facsimile, photocopying available.
- Camp Kitchen With cooking facilities, serveries, fridges.
- Car park Car parking adjacent to units.
- Cafe/Coffee shop On premises for refreshments and light meals.
- Conference/Convention Facilities 200 person conference facilities with equipment.
- Cots Available
- Entertainment Musical entertainment nightly, Aboriginal demonstration twice weekly.
- Fuel All fuels on premises.
- Gas Sold on premises.
- Group Catered or self catered across all accommodation types.
- High Chair High chairs available in restaurant.
- Ice Sold on premises.
- Iron Guest laundry.
- Laundry Two guest laundries fully equipped.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Second smaller pool.
- Swimming Pool – Heated One half Olympic size.
- Public Telephone Two public telephones.
- Safety deposit box
- Security System Security personnel on premises.
- Shop Sells groceries, souvenirs, camping and fishing equipment.
- Tennis Court – Full Size
- Tour Desk Offers full and half day tours of island.
- TV/Lounge Area
- Beach Absolute surf beachfront.
- Flora and Fauna
- National Park
- Off road
- World Heritage
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Gay and Lesbian
- Fraser Coast
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 2 1/2 Stars
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Balcony Private balcony or patio.
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities – Limited
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Fraser Island
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Fraser Island.