Voyages Silky Oaks Lodge, Mossman
Voyages Silky Oaks Lodge and Healing Waters Spa is an oasis of elegance and beauty on the edge of a World Heritage-listed wilderness area.
This rainforest retreat is in complete harmony with its lush tropical environment. Fifty stylishly furnished, private Treehouses and Riverhouses, each have wide verandahs and spa baths are just the spot to unwind and soak up the rainforest ambience.
The daily tariff includes breakfast, table d’hote four course dinner and some activities.
Voyages Silky Oaks Lodge provides the perfect base for exploring the wonders of Tropical North Queensland including day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Kuranda and the Atherton Tablelands.
The Lodge combines a soothing blend of contemporary design and casual sophistication, where the sights and sounds of the rainforest surround you. The Treehouse Restaurant takes full advantage of its extraordinary location perched high above the Mossman River, with a superb menu showcasing the finest quality fresh produce.
The rejuvenating power of water, the tranquil sounds of the rainforest and a variety of indigenous-based treatments provide the inspiration for The Healing Waters Spa. So allow a peaceful environment to relax your body, nurture your spirit and calm your mind.
Activites and Experiences at Voyages Silky Oaks Lodge
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- Mountain Biking
- Bushwalking Some naturalist guided rainforest walks through the grounds and adjoining rainforest.
- Fishing – Estuary
- Learning/Lessons/Tuition Evening slide presentations.
- Meditating/Relaxing Healing Waters Spa is inspired by the ancient and sacred river and rainforest. The Spa reflects the mood and culture of the environment using tribal recipes and ingredients from Li’tya which is a unique and natural Australian aboriginal range.
- Swimming Resort pool and Mossman River Gorge.
- Tennis Day and night.
- Walking Some naturalist guided rainforest walks through the grounds and adjoining rainforest.
- Bar Treehouse Bar open from 11.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. Relax as you enjoy a cold beer or cocktail and swap tales with fellow adventurers.
- Bicycle Hire
- Car park
- Courtesy transfer Scheduled transfer service to and from Port Douglas once per day.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Laundry Guest laundry and laundry service available.
- Library Flora and fauna reference library.
- Foreign Currency Exchange Foreign exchange and travellers cheques cashed.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Also freshwater billabongs for swimming.
- Safety deposit box
- Shop Boutique.
- Tennis Court – Full Size Day and night.
- Tour Desk
- Eco Tourism
- Flora and Fauna
- Health and Fitness Spa on premise for treatments.
- National Park
- Nature based
- World Heritage
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Tourism Tropical North Qld
- Sunlover Holidays
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Japan Credit Bureau
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- Not Available
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Robe
- Ceiling Fan
- Insect screens
- Iron/Ironing board
- ISD phone Not an ISD phone.
- Linen Including beach towels.
- Mini Bar
- Private Facilities
- Spa in Bath
- Stereo/CD player
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Mossman
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Mossman.