Whitsunday Terraces Resort, Airlie Beach
Whitsunday Terraces Resort offers the best combination of views and location on the Whitsunday Mainland.
Offering daily service, self contained studios, one bedroom suites and interconnecting family suites, guests are afforded the convenience of a wide range of in-room facilities with the spaciousness of an apartment.
All rooms offer magnificent ocean views over the Whitsunday Passage and islands from their large balconies. The rooms offer complimentary cable television, functional kitchenettes, private bathroom and facilities, separate dining area and the one bedroom suites offer a separate lounge and bedroom for even greater comfort.
Studios and one bedrooms interconnect providing a very affordable, spacious and comfortable accommodation option for up to seven people.
The resort also boasts a pool side Mediterranean style restaurant and bar, two swimming pools with superlative views, spa, barbecue facilities, guest laundry, tour desk and complimentary undercover parking.
Whitsunday Terraces is ideally located in the heart of Airlie Beach, the main beach destination of the Whitsundays and offers easy access to shopping, beach, restaurants, the beachfront lagoon and other amenities. It also has its own private access to the main street allowing it to offer an ideal location for access to local attractions and facilities, yet the resort is nestled on a hillside offering spectacular views.
All major tours, cruises and other options pick up and drop off from the resort making Whitsunday Terraces an ideal base for any Whitsunday holiday.
Activites and Experiences at Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Babysitting Qualified outside contractors can be arranged.
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Courtesy transfer Valid to Shute Harbour Jetty only for arrivals and departures via Hamilton Island.
- Cots Available
- Dry Cleaning
- Swimming Pool Outdoor The resort has two pools.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Tourism Whitsundays
- Sunlover Holidays
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities – Limited
- Iron/Ironing board
- Microwave oven
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Private Facilities
- Rollaway Bed
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Airlie Beach.
- Affordable Whitsunday Accommodation and Cruises
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Myaura Bed and Breakfast
- Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Airlie Cove Resort & Van Park
- Airlie Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Backpackers By The Bay
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Best Western Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Best Western Mango House Resort
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
- Comfort Resort Club Crocodile Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Downtown Airlie
- Flametree Tourist Village
- Island Gateway Holiday Park
- Island View Bed and Breakfast
- Koala Beach Resort Airlie Beach
- Magnums Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday
- Mediterranean Resorts
- Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Portside Whitsunday
- Reefside Villas Whitsunday
- Sailz Boutique Holiday Villas
- Sea Star Apartments
- Shingley Beach Resort
- Toscana Village Resort
- Water’s Edge Luxury Apartments
- Whitsunday Moorings B & B
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Whitsunday Vista Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
Tours In Airlie Beach
Experience some of the tours options around Airlie Beach.
- Air Whitsunday Seaplanes
- Airlie Local Tours
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Classic Sailing
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Prosail Style Airlie Beach
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Tallship Adventures
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Whitsunday Marine Academy
- Aviation Adventures
- Aviation Tourism Australia
- Barefoot Cruises Australia
- Coral Trekker
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Mantaray Charters
- Ocean Rafting
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Islands, Reef and Dive
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Performance and Fun
- Oz Adventure Sailing – ProSail Maxi
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Sail and Dive
- Reef Odyssey
- Salty Dog Sea Kayaking
- Southern Cross Sailing Adventures
- Tallship Adventures