Airlie Beach Hotel, Airlie Beach
The Airlie Beach Hotel has undergone an amazing transformation, with 60 new beach front hotel rooms and suites, two restaurants, undercover parking and retail shops.
This is in addition to 20 refurbished motel rooms (rated by AAA Tourism at three and a half star). Mangrove Jacks Cafe Bar and the on site drive in bottle shop.
The location is unique for Airlie Beach, as the property has three street frontage including The Esplanade and the main street of town (Shute Harbour road). The location offers the convenience of a central location with easy access to the beach, shops, restaurants and cafes and the new lagoon located within a five minute walk on the foreshore.
New beachfront hotel rooms have been rated by AAA Tourism at four star, with features including air conditioning, private balconies, satellite television, bath and shower, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial phones and modern outlet (separate line connected on request), with self contained suites also featuring full kitchen facilities.
Hotel facilities include a salt water swimming pool, two lifts, undercover parking, three bars and restaurants – award winning Mangrove Jacks Cafe Bar and Capers at the beach Bar and Grill, guest laundry, tour desk and highly trained friendly staff enthusiastic to assist wherever possible with the many day tours available within the Whitsunday region.
The hotel has won numerous awards including the Queensland Hotel Association Award for Excellence (1998-‘best Bistro Cafe’ for Mangrove Jacks Bar 2001 – ‘Best Redeveloped Accommodation), Winner 2001 Whitsunday Tourism Award (‘Best Tourism development’) and was a Finalist in the 2001 Queensland Tourism Awards (‘Best Tourism Development’) and was a finalist in the 2001 Queensland Hotel Association Awards for Excellence ( Best Marketed Accommodation).
Activites and Experiences at Airlie Beach Hotel
- Gambling 35 modern Poker Machines, Pub TAB and Keno in Mangrove Jacks Cafe Bar.
- Swimming Heated salt water pool on site.
- Wine Tasting Regular wine tastings hosted in conjunction with wine makers and representatives.
- Bar Two restaurant/bars (including nightclub) are on-site. A 3.00 a.m. liquor license is held.
- Cafe/Coffee shop Two restaurants/bars/cafes on site.
- Cots Available A cost is applicable.
- Dry Cleaning Overnight service.
- Entertainment Two restaurant/bars, weekly live jazz band and other regular events.
- High Chair Available in both restaurants.
- Ice Available from on site bottle shops or restaurants.
- Laundry Coin operated guest laundry with washers and dryers.
- Movie Hire DVD players available from reception. Movie hire within 100 metres.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Swimming Pool – Heated Heated salt water.
- Shop Retail shops on site including Blue Lagoon (Fashion, sub news) and subway.
- Tour Desk Extensive range of local tours which can be room charged.
- Beach Located directly opposite the beach with uninterrupted views.
- Gambling 35 modern poker machines, pub TAB and Jupiters Keno on site.
- Nightlife 3.00 a.m. liquor license with two restaurants, bars, nightclub.
- French Front Office Manager.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Tourism Whitsundays
- Sunlover Holidays
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 4 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Clock Radio
- Facsimile/Modem point
- Iron/Ironing board
- Non Smoking Room
- Pay/Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Airlie Beach.
- Affordable Whitsunday Accommodation and Cruises
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Myaura Bed and Breakfast
- Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Airlie Cove Resort & Van Park
- Airlie Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Backpackers By The Bay
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Best Western Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Best Western Mango House Resort
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
- Comfort Resort Club Crocodile Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Downtown Airlie
- Flametree Tourist Village
- Island Gateway Holiday Park
- Island View Bed and Breakfast
- Koala Beach Resort Airlie Beach
- Magnums Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday
- Mediterranean Resorts
- Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Portside Whitsunday
- Reefside Villas Whitsunday
- Sailz Boutique Holiday Villas
- Sea Star Apartments
- Shingley Beach Resort
- Toscana Village Resort
- Water’s Edge Luxury Apartments
- Whitsunday Moorings B & B
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Whitsunday Vista Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
Tours In Airlie Beach
Experience some of the tours options around Airlie Beach.
- Air Whitsunday Seaplanes
- Airlie Local Tours
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Classic Sailing
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Prosail Style Airlie Beach
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Tallship Adventures
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Whitsunday Marine Academy
- Aviation Adventures
- Aviation Tourism Australia
- Barefoot Cruises Australia
- Coral Trekker
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Mantaray Charters
- Ocean Rafting
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Islands, Reef and Dive
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Performance and Fun
- Oz Adventure Sailing – ProSail Maxi
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Sail and Dive
- Reef Odyssey
- Salty Dog Sea Kayaking
- Southern Cross Sailing Adventures
- Tallship Adventures