Pine Creek Diggers Rest Motel, Pine Creek
The Pine Creek Diggers Rest Motel is situated at the Southern entrance to Kakadu National Park, 90 kilometres from Katherine and 200 kilometres from Darwin. The motel is family owned, positioned right in the centre of town and also serves as a visitor information centre.
There is an award winning garden with bird feeding twice daily. Pine Creek is an ideal base for exploring Kakadu National Park and the Katherine region.
Activites and Experiences at Pine Creek Diggers Rest Motel
- Nothern Territory Tourism Accreditation Program
- Birdwatching and Bird Feeding
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Tour Desk
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Katherine Region Tourist Association, Tourism Top End
- Visitor Information Centre
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 3 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Cooking Facilities – FULL
- In-house movies
- Insect screens
- Iron/Ironing board
- Non Smoking Room
- Private Facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Pine Creek
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Pine Creek.
Tours In Pine Creek
Experience some of the tours options around Pine Creek.