Lake Bennett Wilderness Resort, Batchelor
Lake Bennett is a man made freshwater lake located 80 kilometres south of Darwin. The lake is set in a tropical wilderness. Accommodation styles vary to suit everyone, and guests can enjoy fishing and safe swimming. There is a licensed restaurant, and other facilities such as canoe hire and a small shop are offered.
Activites and Experiences at Lake Bennett Wilderness Resort
- Birdwatching More than 40 species of birdlife year round
- Cycling Also mountain bike riding
- Fishing – Trout/Fly
- Swimming Life jackets for children available
- Car park
- Conference/Convention Facilities Can host training camps for sporting clubs, school camps or other group bookings.Convention capacity seats 40.
- Cots Available AUD5.00 per night
- Golf Course Mini golf available
- High Chair
- Ice Ice on sale at Property
- Laundry Guest Laundry
- Public Telephone Pay Phone
- Restaurant – Licensed
- Safety deposit box Available at reception
- Shop Basics only
- Active Canoeing and teambuilding activities.
- Caravan and Camping
- Fishing Equipment available
- Flora and Fauna
- Golf Driving Range and mini golf
- Honeymoon Sites for weddings available
- Romance Packages available
- Water based
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Katherine Regional Tourist Association, Tourism Top End
- American Express
- Cheques Bank
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- 3 1/2 Stars
More Accommodation In Batchelor
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Batchelor.
Tours In Batchelor
Experience some of the tours options around Batchelor.