Wycliffe Well Holiday Park, Wycliffe Well
Wycliffe Well is an oasis in the desert, and Australia’s UFO hot spot. Wycliffe Well is located 380 kilometres north of Alice Springs on the Stuart Highway, perfectly situated as a stop over. Wycliffe Well Holiday Park occupies a land area of approximately 60 acres, housing onsite accommodation options, grassed unpowered spaces and powered sites.
The park is only a few minutes drive to one of the Northern Territory’s most renowned attractions, the Devils Marbles Conservation Reserve. There are also an auditorium, bar, restaurant and stage with an Aboriginal performance theme.
Activites and Experiences at Wycliffe Well Holiday Park
- Caravan Industry Australia Program
- Animal Viewing
- Big 4
- Bar Largest range of beers in Australia
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Car park
- Cafe/Coffee shop
- Conference/Convention Facilities The conference facilities are in the Auditorium which seats 300 people.
- Games/Recreation Room Table tennis, pool table, television
- Non Smoking Floor
- Swimming Pool – Indoor
- Public Telephone
- Restaurant – Licensed
- Security System
- Caravan and Camping
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Central Australian Tourist Industry Association, Tennant Creek Regional Tourist Association
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Japan Credit Bureau
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- 4 Stars
More Accommodation In Wycliffe Well
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Wycliffe Well.